Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Happy New Year

Well, Welcome to 2013 folks.
To inform you all I have now got a solid platform from which I can start shooting even though the plot still has several holes, I do belive I can improvise the missing spaces. Also I DID manage to get on TFW for the space of about 5 mins before the mobile device I was using crashed out from info overload. I will try on an Xbox360 though. I'm determoned to get my account working again, even if I can't do so from a computer.

Going back to the subject of shooting though. Now I just need to be bothered enough to trust the Dell. Or I can shoot everything using snapbucket then download to the more powerful Main PC then re-uplad the finised edit. I also have contacts whom I can work through to get the comic on the TFW site if need be.

Yes FaFire, I'm accepting your offer of help.

Saber, Out.

1 comment:

  1. Alright, so that means we should be expecting some more frosty goodness soon then

    ReplyDelete